Survivor SportFloor™ Roll & Tiles
Extreme Durability. Serious Value.
You need a long-lasting floor that will take tons of traffic and look great for years: Survivor SportFloor™ wins every time. Endorsed by Gold’s Gym, Survivor thrives in tough, high-traffic environments. Available in roll and interlocking tile, Survivor SportFloor’s unique beveled-edge construction means virtually no gapping, resulting in a smooth, seamless surface.
And, our personalized service and small-company drive means you’ll get the just the right amount of Survivor where and when you need it!
Endless Color Combinations
Choose from one of our standard colors*. or create your own color blend with ColorBuilder, our custom floor design tool. With low minimums and fast turnaround times, it’s easy to create a unique look while keeping your project on time and on budget.
*Any of the isometrics line is a "standard" color, but the cross-training line and the color blast line (except color blast-4mm thickness), require a minimum square footage of 400 for 1/4" and 500 for 3/8".
Benefits of Survivor SportFloor:
- Easy to install and maintain
- Cost-effective and long-lasting
- Shock and sound absorbent
- Unique design makes for a seamless floor surface
- Excellent traction, even when wet
- Safe for indoor and outdoor use
- MAS Certified Green®
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Multiple colors; custom color and logos available
- Premium Recycled Rubber
- 100% made in the USA
- 5 year, normal wear warranty